Here is an extended 10-day trekking tour package to Naiman Nuur in Central Mongolia:
Day 1: Ulaanbaatar Arrival
- Arrive in Ulaanbaatar, meet your guide, and transfer to your hotel.
- Spend the day exploring the city, visit historical and cultural sites, and enjoy traditional Mongolian cuisine.
Day 2: Ulaanbaatar City Tour
- Take a full-day city tour, visiting attractions such as Gandantegchinlen Monastery, Sukhbaatar Square, and the National Museum of Mongolia.
- Experience the local lifestyle and enjoy traditional performances.
Day 3: Ulaanbaatar to Tsenkher Hot Springs
- Drive to Tsenkher Hot Springs, located in the Arkhangai Province (approximately 350 km/217 miles).
- Enjoy the relaxing hot springs and soak in the therapeutic properties.
- Overnight in a ger camp near the hot springs.
Day 4: Tsenkher Hot Springs to Khorgo Terkhiin Tsagaan Nuur National Park
- Drive to Khorgo Terkhiin Tsagaan Nuur National Park (approximately 180 km/112 miles).
- Explore the volcanic crater, Khorgo, and hike up to enjoy panoramic views.
- Visit the stunning Terkhiin Tsagaan Nuur (White Lake) and witness the unique flora and fauna in the area.
- Camp overnight near the lake.
Day 5-9: Naiman Nuur Trekking
- Start the multi-day trekking expedition in the Naiman Nuur region.
- Explore the eight lakes, hike through picturesque valleys, and enjoy the serene natural beauty.
- Set up camps near the lakes, surrounded by stunning mountain landscapes.
- Experience the nomadic way of life and interact with local herders.
- Marvel at the starry skies and enjoy evenings by the campfire.
Day 10: Return to Ulaanbaatar
- Finish the trekking adventure and return to Ulaanbaatar.
- Freshen up and relax at the hotel.
- Enjoy a farewell dinner with traditional music and dance performances.
Day 11: Departure
- Check-out from your hotel.
- Depending on your flight schedule, you may have time for some last-minute shopping or additional exploration.
- Transfer to the airport for your departure from Mongolia.
Please note that this is a sample itinerary, and it can be customized according to your preferences, interests, and fitness level. When embarking on a longer trekking expedition, ensure you have proper equipment, including comfortable hiking shoes, warm clothing, a sleeping bag, and camping essentials.
It’s highly recommended to travel with an experienced guide to ensure your safety, provide guidance on navigation, and arrange for camping equipment and meals.
For the best experience, plan your trip during the suitable season, typically from late spring to early autumn, when the weather is milder and more conducive to trekking in the Naiman Nuur region.
If you have any specific requirements or further questions, please let me know, and I’ll be happy to assist you further.